Chopped chicken, cashew and tropical dried fruit pieces are seasoned with ginger, allspice and poultry seasoning and served in a wonton cup.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 12 wonton wrappers*
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped tropical dried fruit blend (such as apricots, pineapple, bananas and coconut)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 6-cup muffin pans with cooking spray and press one wonton wrapper square into each cup. Lightly coat squares with cooking spray again. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool in pan. Remove and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and poultry seasoning; cook until done. Let cool slightly.
Combine chicken, cashews, dried fruit pieces and green onion in a large bowl. Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, ginger, allspice and Season-All in a small bowl, until well blended. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss well. Fill wonton cups with chicken salad.
*Available in the produce section of the grocery store. May substitute 3 (2.1 ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo dough shells. Thaw shells according to package directions and fill with chicken salad.Do-ahead suggestions:
May prepare wonton cups and chicken salad 1 - 2 days ahead. Store cups in an air-tight container at room temperature; cover and refrigerate salad, separately. Fill salad in cups before serving.