My grandmother first made this recipe a few years ago. It quickly became a family favorite. The spread is best if allowed to chill overnight. Try it with tortilla chips, potato chips, or crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style processed cheese food
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham meat spread
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
In a medium bowl, mix the Mexican-style processed cheese food, cream cheese, deviled ham meat spread, green onion, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.