Spicy and crispy chicken fingers are made with instant mashed potatoes for a hearty crunch.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 2 HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Cubes, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- Honey mustard dipping sauce, if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In bowl, combine potato flakes, bouillon and cayenne pepper. Add melted butter to potato flakes. In pie plate, combine egg and water. Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture and coat in potato flakes. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 18-22 minutes, turning halfway through baking, until chicken is cooked through. If desired, serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.