A can of Mexican-style corn adds texture, taste and color to this standard Southwestern dip.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, corn, green onions, jalapeno chile peppers, green chile peppers and cheese. Ready to serve!