This hot crab-flavored spread is a spicy twist on the usual crab spreads. Pepperjack cheese and jalapenos will heat things up at your next party! Serve with crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix the imitation crabmeat, garlic, jalapeno peppers, pepperjack cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and salt.
Transfer imitation crabmeat mixture to the baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.