This colorful dip tastes great and is so easy to make.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (about 2 ounces)
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Old Bay seasoning. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in a 9-inch pie pan.
Sprinkle tomatoes, green onions, shredded Cheddar and black olives in layers over cream cheese mixture. Serve with tortilla chips and assorted crackers.