Sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese are an irresistible combination, and they work deliciously in this pasta salad. Serve chilled with a tasty Italian dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened in water and sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, beans, green onions, olives, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese. Add enough salad dressing to coat; toss and chill before serving.