This picante dressing is great on fries with cheese and bacon, with chicken fingers, burgers, or on a red leaf, cucumber and tomato salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, ranch dressing mix, bell pepper, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and hot pepper sauce. Pulse until blended.