These shells stuffed with a spicy, cheesy seafood mixture are extremely fast, easy and very tasty.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 (2.1 ounce) packages mini phyllo tart shells
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Gently stir in shrimp and crabmeat.
Form phyllo dough into shells. Fill shells with the mixture.
Arrange stuffed shells on baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.