This spicy pasta salad is bursting with flavor and is liberally dotted with chunks of tomatoes and red and green peppers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 cups rotelle pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, chili powder and parsley. Add the peppers and tomatoes and stir to coat. Add the pasta and mozzarella and toss until evenly coated. Chill until ready to serve.