This is an unusual salad that everyone in my office loves. I get requests for it time and time again.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
In a large bowl, combine the pinto beans, black beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Add 3/4 bottle dressing and mix well. Add corn chips before serving.