This vegetarian special gets its bite from canned green chiles and hot pepper sauce; cream cheese cools things down.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chiles, pimentos, green onions, hot sauce and fresh cilantro. Spread the mixture onto tortillas. Roll the tortillas up and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Slice the roll ups and serve.