Turkey, kidney beans, chili seasoning and green chiles are popped in a slow cooker with tomatoes and tomato sauce in this easy chili.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (5 ounce) cans turkey meat, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup water
In a slow cooker, combine turkey, beans, tomatoes, chili seasoning, chile peppers, tomato sauce, onion and water. Cook on low 3 to 4 hours. Serve hot.