A delicious variation to your everyday pizza made with spinach mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Very simple!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 unbaked pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pizza crusts out onto baking sheets or pizza pans.
Place the spinach and Alfredo sauce in a saucepan, and warm over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Spread 1tablespoon of olive oil onto each pizza crust. Spoon half of the Alfredo and spinach onto each crust, then arrange artichoke hearts over the sauce layer. Top each pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mushrooms and black olives on top.
Bake pizzas one at a time for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bottom is nicely browned.