Cheddar and spinach team up in this colorful loaf from the bread machine. This could be the way to finally get your children to eat their vegetables!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select white bread cycle.