Spinach is sauteed with garlic, then tossed with egg noodles and cottage cheese in this easy and delightful pasta dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package finely grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and return to the pot.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet, and cook the garlic and spinach 3 to 5 minutes, until well coated. Transfer to the pot with the drained pasta. Toss in the cottage cheese. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.