A traditional Bechamel is the base for this hot and creamy dip.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 2 cups bechamel sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans spinach, drained
In a large saucepan, melt together the Bechamel sauce, cream cheese, cayenne pepper, salt, onion, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Stir in the spinach.
Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker and keep warm over medium heat.