A crunchy twist to a classic spinach salad. Perfect for dinner or lunch.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 6 Gorton's® Crunchy Breaded Fillets
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/4 cups unpeeled, chopped red apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cook fish fillets according to directions and cut each fillet into 4 pieces.
Combine spinach, apple, raisins ,and green onions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
Blend vegetable oil, vinegar, chutney, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Toss fillets, salad, and dressing. Serve immediately.