This recipe is packed with brain boosters like spinach, strawberries and pecans. It also has a delightful curry dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 cups fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup thickly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Non-Fat Curry Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
Wash and dry spinach. Whip together dressing ingredients. Add to spinach and toss lightly. Add berries, onion and pecans. Toss lightly and serve.