Delicious twist on spinach salad! Pepper jelly dressing, goat cheese, and chopped walnuts make this to die for!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3 tablespoons mild pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
In a small bowl, whisk together the pepper jelly, olive oil, salt and mustard to make the dressing. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool.
Place the spinach in a large bowl, and toss with the dressing. Divide between two serving bowls. Top each one with slices of goat cheese and sprinkle with walnuts.