This baked spinach and artichoke casserole is a great side dish for any dinner occasion.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place artichokes in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Blend in milk and stir in spinach. Mix together until smooth.
Pour into baking dish and sprinkle top with cheese, salt and seasoned pepper; refrigerate for 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C), bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Place under broiler to brown the cheese topping.