Fresh spinach, topped with chicken, zucchini, bell peppers, olives, and cheese. A tasty salad that's quick and easy to make.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 4 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 3 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat-free roasted garlic salad dressing
Place equal portions of spinach onto four salad plates. Arrange chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, and black olives over spinach, and top with cheese. Drizzle dressing over salad.