A vivid combination of colors, tastes and textures complements each other to make this popular Italian-Style favorite. Serve this inviting salad as a side dish or easy main dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Linguini
- 5 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup halved, thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
COOK linguine according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
COMBINE pasta, spinach, tomato, onion and pine nuts in large bowl. Combine pesto, lemon juice and salt in small bowl. Add to pasta mixture; toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces