Thyme stars in this delicious herbed marinade. Basil and mustard are supporting flavors for the salmon which can be either broiled or grilled.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground White Pepper
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Combine white wine, olive oil, thyme, mustard, garlic salt, basil, onion, and pepper in a medium bowl or self-closing plastic bag. Add salmon and cover or seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Preheat broiler or grill. Place fish on broiler pan or grill and spoon enough marinade over fish to cover top. Broil or grill to desired doneness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.