Spring vegetables and dill weed are the stars for this light and easy pasta. Choose your favorite fresh vegetables-- sugar snap peas, baby carrots, peas, or broccoli--to cook in the same pot as the pasta.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine pasta
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables (such as baby carrots, snow peas, broccoli)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cook pasta in a large saucepan according to package directions. Add vegetables during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Whisk together broth, wine, flour, dill weed, garlic salt, and thyme in same saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; simmer 1 minute. Add cream; gently stir in vegetables and pasta. Cook until heated through. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.