This is a favorite holiday vegetable in our family. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 24 buttery round crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 cups cooked yellow summer squash, sliced
- 6 small carrots, grated
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
Place crackers in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine cream cheese, soup, eggs, and butter; beat well. Stir in squash, carrot, and onion. Spoon into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.