A medley of summer-fresh tomatoes and zucchini are an Eastern Shore delight when seasoned with Old Bay®.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the zucchini and onions and saute a few minutes. Add the tomatoes, Old Bay, and pepper. Cover the pan, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is completely melted.