Grilled steak strips are served on top of crisp lettuce tossed with peppers, tomatoes, green onions, and creamy dressing. Perfect for a summer evening!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steaks
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup creamy Ranch salad dressing
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
In a bowl, toss together the lettuce, onion, pepper, tomato, and dressing.
Lightly oil grill grate. Place steak on grill, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. Cut into strips, and arrange over the salad to serve.