From the kitchen of Nestle, a butterscotch chocolate and peanut butter confection with pretzels and chocolate covered raisins.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins
BUTTER a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
MICROWAVE 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels, semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
ADD pretzels, peanuts and chocolate covered raisins; stir well to coat. Spread into prepared baking dish.
PLACE remaining butterscotch morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70 percent) power for 30 seconds; knead bag to mix. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over candy.
REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.