The great, light taste of Enova oil really lets the natural flavors in this stir-fry come through.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup Enova™ Brand Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top round, sliced 1/2-inch thick, 2-inches long
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut on the bias 1/3-inch thick
- 2 ribs celery, sliced on a bias 1/3-inch thick
- 1 cup sliced green bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups stir-fry sauce
Combine the beef, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic powder, black pepper and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Mix well. Set aside for 1 hour.
Heat a large saute pan or wok over high heat until very hot. Carefully add the Enova oil. Carefully add the marinated beef and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the onions, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the second measures of the ginger and garlic, stir-fry for 10 seconds. Add the carrots, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the celery, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the peppers, stir-fry 30 seconds. Add the cauliflower, stir-fry 30 seconds. Add broccoli, stir-fry 30 seconds. Add the chicken stock and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the water chestnuts and baby corn, stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the stir-fry sauce and cook for 1 minute. Serve over basmati rice.