Turn biscuits into breakfast pizza delights.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (11 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Scalloped Potatoes, defrosted
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound bulk sausage, fully cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (optional)
PRESS biscuits to 1/8-inch thickness in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch pan to form bottom crust. Bake in preheated 400 degree F. oven for 6 to 7 minutes or until just set and lightly browned.
COMBINE potatoes, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, onion powder and black pepper in medium bowl; spread over biscuits. Top with cooked sausage and remaining cheese.
BAKE in preheated 400 degree F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve topped with salsa.