Combine delicious apples with the smoothness of caramel for a wonderful pie.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 egg
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BEAT cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
COMBINE Harvest Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.