Macaroni and cheese combine with ground beef and biscuits to create a terrific casserole dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (40 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Macaroni and Cheese, defrosted
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (enough for 10 biscuits)
PLACE ground beef, onion and garlic powder in medium skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and fully cooked; drain.
COMBINE fully cooked beef mixture, ketchup, mustard and relish in medium bowl; stir in tomato. Place one half defrosted Macaroni and Cheese in 9-inch-square baking pan; top with ground beef mixture and then remaining Macaroni and Cheese.
BAKE in preheated 400 degree F. oven for 25 minutes. Place biscuits around edge of pan. Continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and golden brown.