Ground turkey, spaghetti, onion, bell pepper, creamy soup and spices...strange, but true!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans spaghetti with meat sauce
- 1 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Brown turkey in a large skillet until no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes; drain. Add garlic, pepper, bell pepper and onion to browned turkey meat; stir together and saute until onion becomes transparent, 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in soup and let cook for 2 minutes, then stir in spaghetti and mix until well blended. Transfer mixture into a 2 1/2 liter casserole dish and place in oven.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for another 10 minutes.