A quick and elegant strawberry dessert made with fresh strawberries and an irresistible cream sauce. It looks as good as it tastes!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 sprigs mint leaves, for garnish
- shaved semisweet chocolate, for garnish
In a medium bowl, stir together the sour cream, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream. Gradually stir in the orange liqueur. Divide the berries between two parfait glasses, and spoon the cream mixture over them. Garnish with mint leaves and shaved chocolate.