What a wonderful surprise the dressing is in this refreshing salad. Raspberry jam is swirled into raspberry vinegar, and then mixed with oil. This luscious dressing is tossed with the kiwi, strawberries, walnuts and spinach. Makes eight servings.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
Mix together raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam, and vegetable oil in a small container.
Combine spinach, nuts, strawberries, and kiwi in a salad bowl. Toss with raspberry dressing.