Fresh greens are tossed with strawberries, toasted pecans, and blue cheese. A lively dressing unites all the flavors into a springtime delight!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
Place the pecans in a skillet over medium heat. Tossing frequently, toast until lightly browned.
In a bowl, whisk together the raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
In a large bowl, mix the toasted pecans, greens, strawberries, blue cheese, and red onion. Toss with the vinegar and olive oil dressing mixture to serve.