Condensed milk, whipped topping and frozen strawberry daiquiri mix are blended together until smooth and creamy. Frozen strawberries are spooned in, and then this sweet and creamy filling is poured into a graham cracker crust and frozen until set. This re
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
In a large bowl, combine daiquiri mix, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Add thawed strawberries and blend into mixture.
Fill pie crusts and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours or freeze until set.