A fun salad that kids, and just about everyone else, will love. Fruit cocktail, grapes, mandarin oranges, whipped topping and mini marshmallows, are stirred together and chilled. Serves eight.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
In a large bowl, combine the thawed whipped topping, gelatin, fruit cocktail, oranges, grapes and marshmallows. Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled. Stir again before serving.