A wonderfully cool strawberry pie for hot days. Recipe can also be used to make a lemon pie. Just omit the strawberries and red food coloring, then increase lemon juice to 1/2 cup.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
In a large bowl, stir whipped topping and condensed milk together. Fold in strawberries and continue stirring adding the lemon juice and food coloring. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.