Chunks of chicken and pineapple are cooked in a sweet, spicy sauce. Serve with toothpicks.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into small chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken chunks 5 minutes, until browned on all sides. Reduce heat to medium, and pour in the preserves and chili sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Mix the pineapple chunks into the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking 2 minutes, until heated through. Serve with toothpicks.