Strawberries dipped in sweetened cream cheese and colored sugar for an easy, sparkly snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Chill 2 hours in refrigerator.
Stir together white sugar and food coloring. Dip strawberries in cream cheese mixture, then in tinted sugar. Refrigerate until serving.