Frozen strawberries and yogurt are blended together, and then they 're combined with whipped topping and unflavored gelatin. This light and airy filling is piled into a baked crust and chilled in the fridge overnight. Serve this sweet and creamy pie with
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 2 (8 ounce) containers strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
Place strawberries and yogurt in blender or food processor. Blend until strawberries are in small chunks.
In a large bowl, mix together whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in strawberry mixture. Pour mixture into baked pastry shell and chill overnight.