An excellent summer salad that can be altered to suit your liking. Other cheeses I have used include Cheddar and blue cheese. I have also added grilled chicken breast to make it a dinner salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried Golden Delicious apples
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
In a large bowl, mix the romaine lettuce, strawberries, feta cheese, dried cranberries, dried apples, and pine nuts. Toss with the raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing to serve.