This isn't your average pumpkin pie, it's topped with a cinnamon-spiced walnut streusel.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. With mixer or wire whisk, beat pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, egg, 3/4 tsp. cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Remove crust from oven; reduce oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Top with whipped cream if desired.