This is a delicious salad made with fresh sugar snap peas, Cheddar cheese, and celery in a creamy dressing. Serve as a sandwich filling, or as a side dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 medium eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, seasoned
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
In a bowl, combine Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas, celery, eggs, cheese, radishes and green onions and set aside. In a larger bowl, combine seasonings, relish and mayonnaise. Stir in vegetables. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving.