Sugar substitute goes into this creamy pumpkin pie -and it still comes out nice and sweet. Pumpkin puree, milk, egg, sugar substitute, cinnamon and cloves are combined and poured into a pie shell. It bakes for about 30 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 packets granulated artificial sweetener
Beat egg, sugar substitute and spices until fluffy. Add milk and pumpkin; mix well.
Pour into unbaked 8-inch pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.