This is a great salad for the summer heat. It is light and very quick to make. And even my kids like it. Serve with French bread for a great combination.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large bowl, mix the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, parsley, feta cheese, and olive oil. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.