Whether it's the middle of summer or you just wish it was, there's nothing like chicken baked with tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, and mozzarella cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish, and top with the stewed tomatoes. Arrange squash and zucchini slices around the chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.