Seasoned corn and tofu are a delicious, colorful topping for spinach farfalle (bow tie) pasta.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound spinach farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages firm silken tofu, drained and diced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ears fresh sweet white corn, cut from the cob
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the tofu. Mix in honey and Dijon mustard. Season with dry mustard, 1 teaspoon Old Bay® Seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until tofu is thoroughly coated.
Mix corn into the saucepan. Season with remaining Old Bay® Seasoning and nutritional yeast. Cook until heated through. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving over the cooked pasta.